Who we are
This website is operated by 7Star Music 6 Media UG (hb); Crooked street 54; 10627 Berlin (“hereinafter: us / us”). We decide on the purposes and means of processing your personal data and are thus “controllers” within the meaning of applicable data protection law.
Data collected from you with you
If you use the website or contact us via e-mail, social media, SMS, telephone or other means, we collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us, including:
- Forms that you have completed on the website;
- Contents of telephone, e-mail or other correspondence with us;
- Web site registration;
- subscriptions or orders made on the Website;
- Participation in discussion forums or other social media functions on the website;
- Participation in a competition, advertising campaign or survey;
- if applicable, CV, professional career or other application information;
- Report an issue or support request for the site.
- The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, payment information, personal description, photos or pictures or comments.
Data collected by us about you:
Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time);
- Pages that you looked at or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visit to particular pages, information about interacting with pages (such as page through, click, and mouseover), as well as methods for navigating away from the page be used.
- We may also collect information about your devices (including phones, computers, or other devices) that you use to access and visit our web sites. Such information may include unique device identifiers and information about the cellular network (including telephone number), IP address, language and time zone, operating system, hardware version, device locations (including certain geographic locations, eg via GPS, Bluetooth or WiFi signals).
Information raised from other sources
We also work closely with third parties (including, but not limited to, business partners, subcontractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, search information providers, credit bureaus, third parties, sign-on functionality and social network integration allow) and may receive information about you from these.
If you choose to use features on our website or other 7star sites that connect to your online profiles, accounts, or services (including social media accounts) (“Connected Accounts”), we may collect any information that you allow through your settings in these Linked Accounts. If you are, for example, If you log in to our website with your Facebook account and decide to allow Facebook to share your profile with us, we may collect this information. Information we receive from Linked Accounts includes your email address, first and last name, location (city and country), gender, date of birth, likes, posts, or other social activity. Please check the privacy settings of your Connected Accounts to control what information is provided to us through this option.
When you apply for a job at 7star, we may use the information you provide to communicate with third parties about your application, as permitted by law;
How your information may be used
We use the information we collect about you as follows:
- to respond to your requests;
- to give you information about universal music artists you are interested in;
- to provide you with information or to allow selected third parties to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or requested, or that we believe may interest you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that you or these may be interested in;
- to measure or recognize the effectiveness of advertising that we display to you and others and to provide you with relevant advertising;
- to track the status and number of participations in competitions and advertising campaigns;
- to allow you to interact with our website, e.g. by posting comments or sharing information from our website on third-party social media platforms;
- to comply with our obligations arising out of the contracts between you and us and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us;
- to manage your access to the Services or to notify you of changes to the Services;
- to meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- to administer our website and for internal processes, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure content is displayed in the most effective way for you and your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website reliable and secure;
We may merge information obtained from other sources with information provided by you and information we collect (including your equipment), as far as you have consented to. In this case, we may use this aggregated information for the purposes listed above.
Disclosures of your information
We may share your personal information with selected third parties, including:
- Business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors, so that we can execute the contracts we conclude with them or you to provide you with a product or service;
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors to provide you with information about advertising campaigns and offers;
- Subject to your consent, if required under applicable privacy laws: advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that need the data to select and display advertising that is relevant to you and others .; We can also use aggregated information to help advertisers reach the type of audience they want to target; We may use the information you collect to meet the needs of our advertisers by presenting their advertisements to the target audience;
- Analytics and search engine service providers who help us improve and optimize our website if you have consented;
- Third party, if you agree or request such sharing.
- if we sell or buy a company or assets of a company; In this case, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such company or assets;
Storage and transfer of data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal information. However, we can not guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
Social media and other third parties which provide content, advertising or functionality to our services
Some of the content, advertising and features on our site are provided by third parties that are not affiliated with us. For example, you can log in to our website using login services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID service provider. These services confirm your identity and allow you to share certain personal information with us. Services like Facebook Connect allow you to post information about your activities on our website to your profile page so you can share it with others on your network.
Some of these companies participate in industry-developed programs designed to give consumers the choice to receive targeted advertising. Please visit the websites operated by the Network Advertising Initiative, Digital Advertising Alliance and European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
This website is not intended for use by children (as defined by applicable law), and 7star music will not knowingly collect, without parental consent, any information from children (as governed by applicable law), except as permitted by law.
You may object or restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with applicable law. In addition, you may request information about your personal data as well as the correction, deletion and transferability of these. To do this, you can contact us as described in the section “Contact” below. We may require that you provide your identity with recognized identification documents when requesting this information.
You may also file a complaint with a regulatory agency under applicable law if you believe that our processing of your personal information violates applicable law.
You are responsible for updating your information. You may update your information by contacting us as described in the “Contact Us” section below.
We retain your information for as long as your account is active or as necessary to provide our services to you. We retain and use your information as necessary to meet our legal obligations, settle disputes and enforce our contracts.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter (s), which we may use to inform you about and promote our products and services, we will, after receiving your consent (if required under applicable privacy laws), include your name and e-mail Address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may unsubscribe from our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings, or us as described in the section “Contact” below.
If you have applied for a job at 7star music, you may have certain rights under the applicable law regarding your application or assessment. You can submit a request to exercise your rights; see the section “Contact” below.
Links to websites third
Our website, newsletter and other communications may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not assume any responsibility or liability for these privacy statements unless otherwise required by mandatory law.
User from the european union
necessary for the execution of the contract between you and us (for example, to provide you with the services requested by you and to identify and authenticate you so that you may use the Website);
necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example, to comply with applicable accounting rules and make mandatory disclosures to law enforcement agencies);
which is necessary for our legitimate interests (for example, to manage our relationship with you and to improve the site), and
If you contact us or in other cases (for example, when registering on the website, newsletters, marketing or advertising, in connection with applications), we can ask for your consent, so that we can send you e.g. Send information by e-mail or offer you our services. In these cases we inform you in detail about the collection and use of your personal data.
We can use automated decision-making techniques, including profiling, to support our data processing activities. Our automated decision-making techniques include logic that seeks to identify artists, music, messages, products, or offers that we believe may interest you. By using this logic, we can personalize your interactions with 7star music and 7star music artists. As a result, you will see online advertising, direct marketing communications (if you subscribe to them), or any other promotional or marketing communications or special offers based on your activity on our sites or interactions with 7star music companies or our third party partners.
In some cases, you may be required to provide us with personal information for processing as described above so that we can offer you all the features of the website for your use.
Transfer of data to countries that, according to the European Commission, provide an adequate level of personal data protection,
Use of special contracts approved by the European Commission, which provide personal data with the same protection that they enjoy in Europe or
Provide personal information to a US institution that has valid Privacy Shield certification, thereby providing a level of personal data protection similar to European standards shared between Europe and the US.
Under current law, you may be entitled to request a copy of the relevant warranties. To do this, contact 7star music as described in the “Contact Us” section.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the drive of your computer with your consent. Cookies contain information that is transmitted to the drive of your computer.
More information about the types of cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them can be found in the following overview:
Type of cookie Purpose of the cookie
Absolutely necessary These cookies are required for you to browse our website and use its features. The information collected by these cookies relates to the operation of our website, e.g. Website scripting language and security tokens to maintain secure areas of our site.
Performance / Analysis These cookies collect anonymous information about how you use our website, e.g. which pages you visit most frequently, whether you receive error messages, and how you got to our website. Information collected by these cookies is used only to improve our website and never identify you. These cookies are sometimes set by third-party web analytics service providers, such as Google Analytics.
Features These cookies remember what you choose; e.g. from which country you visit the website, the language you have set as well as changes made to the text size or other customizable parts of the website. The use of these cookies serves to improve the user experience on our website and make your visits more tailor-made and enjoyable. The information collected by these cookies can be anonymized and can not be used to track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting or Advertising These cookies collect information about your browsing habits and their derived interests in order to make advertising more relevant to you. They also serve to limit the number of advertisements, as well as to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies are usually placed by third parties. They remember other websites you visit and share this information with other organizations such as Advertisers with.
Social Media These cookies allow you to share with social media organizations like Facebook and Twitter what you have done on our website. We have no control over these cookies. Please read the privacy statements of these organizations about how their cookies work.
- To collect anonymized user behavior information on the Website. We can also track which website the user came from and which website they go to; We also collect some demographic data (e.g., the user’s location). We may also use this information to analyze user behavior across multiple websites;
- To categorize user pools (on anonymous basis) based on demographic and / or behavioral data. We use them for the following purposes: (1) to target our advertisements to users with cookies on third party websites and 7Star Music websites; and (2) to target third party advertisers to categorized users with cookies, either for advertising placement purchased or placed by 7Star Music has targeted users on behalf of third parties, or third party advertisements purchased / placed by third parties, which are directed to cookie pools 7Star Music has “sold” to such third parties.
Most internet browsers are automatically set to accept cookies. However, if you wish to decline or delete cookies (or similar techniques), please go to the Help and Support section of your Internet browser. There you will find instructions on how to block or delete cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all features of our website, including some personalized features, when deleting or deactivating cookies.
For more information on managing cookies, go to www.allaboutcookies.org or visit www.youronlinechoices.eu where you can find more information about behavior-based advertising and online privacy.
We or our third party partners may use a software technique called “Web Beacons” (also known as Web Bugs, Clear GIFs or Pixels) that helps us understand what content is effective; e.g. by counting the number of users who visited these pages and showing usage patterns. Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that works much like cookies and is used to let us know when content is viewed. Unlike cookies stored on the drive of the user’s computer, web beacons are embedded in web pages, ads, and emails. We or our third party partners may associate the information collected by Web Beacons with other information we collect about you.
In addition to disabling cookies and other tracking techniques described above, you may also opt-out of targeted advertising from participating advertising networks, audience segment service providers, advertising suppliers, and other service providers by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative, Digital Advertising Alliance, or European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance websites.